Travel Medicine and Vaccination Clinic Services
1. Travel Medicine Consult
- A review of your medical history to identify any potential illness that may put you at risk for foreign travel
- Current and up-to-date information on the destination of choice
- Information on avoiding common travel illnesses and diseases
- Preventative medications and treatments
- Vaccination requirements, recommendations, and administration
- Review of some safety and crime prevention measures
2. Vaccine Administration
- Patients who decline a consult may purchase vaccinations from the Travel Medicine Clinic. Vaccination fees include administration. A consent form must be completed at that time.
- Vaccinations purchased elsewhere will be subject to an administration fee.
3. Travel Medicine Prescriptions
- A minimum fee of $20.00 will be charged to anyone requesting a written prescription without having had a consult.
Travel Medicine clinic visits and vaccines are not covered by MSI. Mastercard, Visa, Interac and cash are accepted
We do not direct bill private insurance companies. Detailed receipts are provided upon payment. Questions regarding reimbursement should be directed towards your plan provider before your visit.